21 Exceptional B2B Content Marketing Statistics 2020
B2B firms are still interested in content marketing strategies as a medium to connect with their clients and generate leads using content and social media. A majority of our communications with others have become digital now and we depend on digital technologies to communicate with others daily. If you are not investing in content marketing for your business in one form or another, it will adversely affect your business.
For many business people, setting up a new business strategy starts by reminiscing the previous one. Which actions worked and which went wrong? What new things should implement next time that you didn’t have the sources previously? How can you reform ongoing processes to make even more achievements?
As you are analysing your own achievements and losses, don’t forget to look at the business as a whole. What are your competitors executing that you can incorporate into your own content market strategy?
Here are some exceptional B2B content marketing statistics to think about. Let us know if these seem to reflect the activities at your B2B firms or your customers.
- The most trendy Google search in 2019 related to content marketing was “content marketing strategy”.
- Documented content strategy is used by 69% of B2B firms.
- The most popular roles in B2B firms are a content writer (52%), SEO content manager (34%) and social media manager (36%).
- The majority (76%) of B2B marketers are handling organic traffic in successful contents.
- The prime objective of content marketers is to improve brand awareness(55%).
- Most of the clients(86%) prefer interactive contents.
- 89% of B2B marketers cited greater quality leads via content marketing and 61% of them are posting contents more than once per week.
- The B2B marketers use social media content(95%), email newsletters(81%) and blog posts(89%) as primary content mediums.
- The reports state that the content created by the marketers for the middle-of-the-funnel is only 22%, for the late stage is 14% and for the post-sale is 11%.
- For building loyalty or trust with the customers, 54% of B2B marketers are utilising the content marketing strategy.
- 54% of B2B businesses are not utilising Instagram to maximise their business achievements.
- 92% of B2B marketers believe that content marketing performs a crucial role in decision-making.
- 93% of B2B firms with a progressive customisation system have experienced a hike in profit.
- For the next 12 months, the marketing budget growth will remain with a growth percentage of 8.7.
- 73% of digital marketing agencies claim that they are successful in accomplishing the content marketing goals of their clients.
- Writing a blog in 2020 takes 65% more time than in 2014.
- Majority of B2B marketers (84%) are outsourcing content marketing.
- Website analytics tools are utilised by 85% of B2B marketers in their content marketing strategy.
- Only 42% of B2B marketers are interacting with their clients to find out their requirements when it comes to content.
- Now, almost 95% of B2B marketers aim to increase or maintain their spending on video marketing.
- Stock photography or videography is utilised by 62% of B2B marketers for creating contents.
Searching for your best content marketing partner? We are here with the latest marketing strategies to help you out.